[lbo-talk] Ann Coulter loses it over Miers too

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 13:23:30 PDT 2005

> If Ann Coulter is writing stuff like this rant and this mirrors a
> conservative movement that is fracturing . . .

> Chuck

I wouldn't get too excited about that happening, at least to the degree you suggest. The rightwing movement has shifted so much to their end over the past 25-plus years that a semi-revolt within the ranks over Miers isn't gonna "fracture" their political power and clout. If the trogs ditch Bush, so what? There's plenty more in the squalid pipeline.

Dennis