[lbo-talk] Al Gore vents

Tom Walker timework at telus.net
Thu Oct 6 14:28:24 PDT 2005

Doug Henwood wrote: [what's gotten into this guy?] Max Sawicky wrote: Maybe he's doing acid again. Carl Remick wrote: Never run after any New Gore. There will be another arriving in 15 minutes. Michael Perelman wrote: reminds me of Jerry Brown.

Hey, excuse me for being naive (or for rhetorically pretending to be naive to make a point) but what would be wrong with affirming it when a prominent American political figure speaks THE TRUTH for a change? Gore has said some very sensible things in the past. Some, admittedly, without follow through. Who knows, if elected Gore might have become the American Gore-bachev.

The Sandwichman