[lbo-talk] Responses to various threads

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Oct 6 14:49:09 PDT 2005

Dennis:
> I've never been to Santa Cruz. I was just trying to figure out if you are
> trying to sell something, since a couple of times I've pointed out that
> some of your basic facts are wrong, and what it might be. You are not
> always so clear yourself you know. But this is also the second or third
> time you've used "bullshit" in replying, so I will save my breath from now
> on.

Sorry if that came out rude.

I was imply disputing the claim that most inmates are nonviolent drug offenders. The stats I posted showed that. That was my point. Nothing that you posted contradicts that - but changes the subject. The rest of it was my usual rant about lefties romanticizing criminals which started getting on my nerves lately.

Wojtek