[lbo-talk] Mills's Power Elite

Michael Hirsch mmh655 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:19:48 PDT 2005

Doug:

My recollection is that The Power Elite and its Critics was a good compilation. Aptheker attacked him for being insufficiently Marxist, Sweezy for positing the military as a separate leg of the power structure and an old-time ADA/Commentary mag liberal for.....you know, I can't keep this stuff in my head.

Mike H