[lbo-talk] Mills's Power Elite

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:30:12 PDT 2005

Trying to think of Richard Rovere or Dennis Wrong? http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0520232097/ref=sib_aps_ref/104-4582778-4675969?%5Fencoding=UTF8&keywords=richard%20Rovere%20C.Wright%20Mills&v=search-inside
>...Domhof(f)... reviews of The Power Elite by Robert Lynd, Richard
Rovere, Dennis Wrong, Talcott Parsons, A. A. Berle Jr., Paul M. Sweezy, Daniel Bell, and others in C. Wright Mills and The Power Elite, compiled by G. William Domhoff and Hoyt B. Ballard (Boston: Beacon Press, 1968)

Wrote for the New Masses in the 30's when Theodore Draper did.

There I go again, Lacny!

-- Michael Pugliese