[lbo-talk] Re: 911..still, again, yet

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Thu Oct 6 15:29:03 PDT 2005

>"...Tarpley is a LaRouche alum, and Ruppert is, you know, Ruppert. How depressing.
>
>Does anyone know anything else about the other cast members?"

robert bowman was a military guy who "came out" back in the days of the freeze, and was beloved by many middle and upper class freezniks...like some of these other folks(maybe), he's not bad guy, and quite sincere about wanting a better, more peaceful world and all that good stuff...

in fact, the 911 conspiracy bunch is composed of often strange bedfellows...some thoughtful, analytic types who don't at all swallow the pre-wired buildings and mystery-spirit planes bullshit, but are just united in a general sense that "they" are lying and "we" have no idea what's really going on...

actually, if our side of the spectrum provided and communicated its framework and thoughts to a general public better than we do, many concerned and anxious folks would not have to rush after conspiracy theorists to try to make clear to themselves just what the fuck is going on...

while individual conspiracy mongers often drive me crazy and cause me to react in anger, generally speaking , these are mostly people who will eventually move from evil-bad-conspiracy groups to, maybe, examine the system that produces such groups...

expect the worst, but always hope for the best...

fs