Ripped off again (was Re: [lbo-talk] Ann Coulter loses it over Miers too)

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Oct 8 20:37:11 PDT 2005

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 19:18:47 -0700 joanna <123hop at comcast.net> writes:
> You're kidding, right?
>
> Caligula's appointing his horse is a historical cliche, often
> trotted
> out on the occasion of certain kinds of appts -- like Bush and
> Miers.

True, but I invoked this cliche first. It's sort of like after Hurricane Katrina when I wrote a post here, titled, "Where's Dick Cheney?" asking where the vaunted VP was during the whole debacle that followed that storm. Sure enough within a couple of days, Derrick Jackson in the Boston Globe wrote a column bearing the same title, asking the same question.