Ripped off again (was Re: [lbo-talk] Ann Coulter loses it over Miers too)

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 21:15:32 PDT 2005

Well,

1. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Consider yourself flattered and, if you believed that your insights are valuable, be grateful that they have reached a wider audience.

2. Write up some opinion pieces and start peddling them to independent publications, local newspapers, etc. Perhaps you will be the next big pundit.

Joanna