[lbo-talk] Harriet Miers Church: Conspiracy theorist links

Culture Lab info at pulpculture.org
Thu Oct 13 11:10:51 PDT 2005

(http://www.therevealer.org)

1. Sharlet: I've a short item on Harriet Miers' church, Valley View Christian, coming out in an upcoming issue of Rolling Stone. Poking around the site, I came across a startling link, to the Gospel Broadcasting Association, which declares: "This ministry is directed to the peoples of the world which historically have embraced Christianity--namely, the Caucasians, the Anglo-Saxons, the Celts, the Scandinavians, the Germanic tribes, and kindred groups which inhabit Western Europe and North America..." The site goes on to claim that the Roman Catholic church is a Jewish conspiracy. Zoinks! Is Harriet Miers a Christian Identity white supremacist? No. Whatever else she is, she's not that. http://www.therevealer.org/archives/timely_002135.php

Culture Lab | Pulp Culture Collective

http://www.pulpculture.org http://blog.pulpculture.org