[lbo-talk] blog!

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 10:57:25 PDT 2005

--- Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/14/05, Thomas Seay <entheogens at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > That was the Revolutionary Communist League,
> wasn't
> > it?
> > The one that Baraka was in.
> >
> > Thomas
>
> League of Revolutionary Struggle (Frank Bardacke
> despised them for

Michael, I believe that RCL was a predecessor to the League of Revolutionary Struggle....became that during the period known as "the trend". Now I am going to pugliese the puglieser with a link to that effect:

http://www.lexisnexis.com/academic/2upa/Aaas/bpower_pf.asp

Perhaps Mr. Cox can clarify this matter.

Thomas

<<We are at such a point in mankind's evolution where changed conditions invalidate all our policies that have been so successful even in the recent past, and that presumably have constituted the ideal response to a presumably unchanging and unchangeable human condition. No wonder we are stupefied and confused-but our mistake is the same which many cultures have made before us, namely to force a rigid model upon a fluid reality.

Erich Jantsch - "Design for Evolution: Self-Organization and Planning in the Life of Human Systems"

__________________________________ Yahoo! Music Unlimited Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/