[lbo-talk] Gay Leader Barred From Speaking At Millions More March--my, my , what would jesus do?

amadeus amadeus amadeus482000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 10:28:16 PDT 2005

Thanks for the forward, Michael. The post itself says something about liberals in the United States, for whom historical process seems to have been as follows:

First, mealy-mouth support for blacks and the working class. Meanwhile, disenfranchise them from the political process. Continue along with the Democratic Party to promote propaganda denouncing radicalism, which, thanks to the political and military defeat of the radical left in the US, leaves workers and people of color with only Jesus or Farrakhan to turn to. THEN, turn around and denounce these people for being reactionary and selfish.

Disenfranchise Aborigines from the system, causing them to turn to alcoholism, THEN turn around and say they're a bunch of immoral drunks. 2005, USA.

--adx