[lbo-talk] Gay Leader Barred From Speaking At Millions More March--my, my , what would jesus do?

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:04:48 PDT 2005

Farrakhan cited Hal Turner, a far right racist radio talk show host, active in the neo-Nazi National Alliance. "For example, Farrakhan, who was recently in Charlotte, N.C. to rally support for his Millions More Movement said, "I heard from a very reliable source who saw a 25-foot deep crater under the (New Orleans) levee breach. It may have been blown up to destroy the black part of town and keep the white part dry," according to Charlotte's WCNC News. http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=54689 http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=Malik+Zulu+Shabazz

Co-Convenor if the MMM, Malik Zulu Shabazz of the NBPP. The NBPP has been disavowed by BPP leaders, for statements such as this by Khalid Muhammad, http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=214 some of his most famous comments, regarding politics in post-apartheid South Africa, came in a notorious 1993 speech at Kean College in New Jersey.

Muhammad had clear ideas for dealing with whites who did not leave immediately: "We kill the women. We kill the babies. We kill the blind. We kill the cripples. We kill them all. We kill the faggot. We kill the lesbian. ... When you get through killing them all, go to the goddamn graveyard and dig up the grave and kill them a-goddamn-gain, because they didn't die hard enough" the first time.

Nevertheless, I agree with Nathan about the overall positive effect of the MMM. Disgusting though that leftists on the MMM org. comm. couldn't dissuade The Honourable Louis Farrakhan from appointing such a loon and his org. from playing a prominent role.