[lbo-talk] Gay Leader Barred From Speaking At Millions More March--my, my , what would jesus do?

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 16 14:33:09 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese writes:

> Farrakhan cited Hal Turner

Wait, can I play?

1. Farrakhan cited Hal Turner 2. Turner got his start as regular caller "Hal from North Bergen" on Sean Hannity's radio show 3. Hannity was in "Under Siege" with Annette Benning 4. Benning was in "Open Range" with Kevin Costner 5. Costner was in "JFK" with . . . KEVIN BACON!

Also, I heard that in New Orleans, some black people were actually given aid without having first denounced Louis Farrakhan. This country is going down the tubes.