[lbo-talk] How One Town 'Welcomed' Neo-Nazis

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 21:12:09 PDT 2005

Cf. Faux News coverage. the eleven minute video, as Chuck's infoshop coverge notes...http://www.infoshop.org/inews/article.php?story=20051015113342791

The Faux News footage is well worth looking at, Funny Fox news commentary on Toledo Authored by: Anonymous on Saturday, October 15 2005 @ 06:35 PM PDT Funny Fox news commentary on Toledo

Go to the video footage, the most hilarious part is when the local reporter tries to explain to the Fox anchor that there were ANTI-racist skinheads who showed up who were AGAINST the neo-nazis. Niether of them can understand the concept - it's so funny.

Or the repeated commentary that "We're looking at video of people who broke into a store, and were throwing mechandice out the windows to their friends who then ran away with it. I think that's called looting... but we're waiting for confirmation on that."

And the on the ground footage, also worth viewing, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,172387,00.html FREE FOX News Video: • Ongoing Investigation • Neo-Nazi March Causes Riots • Protest Gone Wrong