[lbo-talk] Cheney Resignation Rumors Fly

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Wed Oct 19 10:40:01 PDT 2005

At around 19/10/05 12:47 pm, Carrol Cox wrote:
> Jordan Hayes wrote:
>
>>>The woman is an anorexic model-wanna-be, and the higher
>>>she climbs, the more so.
>>
>>MEEE-OWWW!
>>
>>"Clinton was a fat slob, and the higher he climbed, the more he loves
>>those Big Macs!"
>
> It's peculiar the way in which even leftists cannot resist attacking a
> war criminal, _not_ with being a war criminal, but with being a woman..

Huh? Joanna is not criticizing her for being a woman, but for being an anorexic model-wanna-be ... a destructive thing for girls. Surely such criticisms are not mutually exclusive?

--ravi

-- If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!