[lbo-talk] Gazprom in the U.S.

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 08:38:46 PDT 2005

Actually I've been thinking about telecoms. Are MoscowTeleSystems and Beeline worth buying? From the little I've read Mos. and St. Pete are saturated, but that they're really moving out into the regions. True? False? God knows they have enough ads. Admittedly they don't have the OOMPH! of a Gazprom.

(I still can't get over how prosperous Rostov looked when I was there. There's a huge Hugo Boss store in the middle of downtown. Go regions!) ;)

--- Peter Lavelle <untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It is not confusing. A broker just about anywhere
> can
> buy a share that is traded elsewhere - nothing
> strange
> about it. You can buy in America Lukoil shares, but
> its ADRs are traded in London.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!