[lbo-talk] the 50-word story

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 09:02:14 PDT 2005

Your point? Relevance to anything? We are supposed to condone the contempt and disgust of teachers for their student's ignorance (when, after all, if they weren't ignoerant theyt wouldn't have to take the class) and even laziness because some kids thirty-five years ago had the leisure to demonstrate while others had to work?