[lbo-talk] the 50-word story

Gary? slade.g at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 03:49:24 PDT 2005

On 10/20/05, andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Your point? Relevance to anything? We are supposed to
> condone the contempt and disgust of teachers for their
> student's ignorance (when, after all, if they weren't
> ignoerant theyt wouldn't have to take the class) and
> even laziness because some kids thirty-five years ago
> had the leisure to demonstrate while others had to
> work?

no there's no point, just as there's no point to this list, the working class have become casual labourers and the educational system has gone down the toilet, the educated of the left have become rubber kneckers passing comment under pseudonyms, I'm impressed, and you wonder at anti-intellectualism

>over a generation ago a small minority of college kids took
>advantage of their relatively privileged position to try to make the
world a better place (this is >not a bad thing, btw).

for whom exactly ,and it would appear the world is worse, where are your demonstrators now, having lengthy debate over demonstrations ?

Gary? ride si sapis