[lbo-talk] Salon's Advice Columnist: No Sob Sister!

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 14:05:09 PDT 2005

workman's comp is a state program, although there is may be a wc program for federal employees.

depending on the issue and your access (it's different in, say, Nowhere, North Dakota than it is in Baltimore, Maryland) you may be able to get a free consultation. free representation is another matter. even guild lawyers gotta eat. dependind on the merits of your case and the kind of case it is ytou may be able to work under a contingency fee arrangememt -- you find these, e.g., in torts and employment discrimination cases. not in contract cases. and certainly not in criminal cases.