[lbo-talk] Some Observations on Class

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Oct 25 08:47:23 PDT 2005

Victor wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestions.
>
> From: "Dick Grippon"
>
> > At 06:01 AM 10/25/2005, Victor wrote to Joanna: [clip]

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos [clip]

Come on, K. Victor

(a) is not wholly familiar with English idiom -- which still leaves him better at English than you and I are with Russian.

and

(b) Isn't LBO varied enough to take one (allegedly) patronizing style or two.

I think I'm going to have some disagreements with Victor, but the greeting he got from you and Joanna does not contribute to list discussion. Joanna obviously stopped reading before she got to the parts of his post that were severely critical of Mao.

Carrol