[lbo-talk] The "Raunch Feminism" floating debate party

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Thu Oct 27 13:19:16 PDT 2005

At 03:20 PM 10/27/2005, Doug Henwood wrote:

>They're "supposed" to be small & tight. Women who think theirs are fat &
>saggy get the surgery. There was an excellent article about this mad
>procedure in Bitch sometime in 2000. It's weird - I've never heard a man
>complain about mega-labia, though maybe I've just led a sheltered life.

I have: on a list for a bunch of (mostly male) geeks.

Since it would offend: http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/10/27/high-n-tight/

http://blog.pulpculture.org/bitchossary/ New words added daily to the Bitch Guide: your guide to the The Bitch's vocabulary and trademarked neologisms. (and you thought a potty-mouth meant you didn't have a very well-rounded vocabulary!)

http://blog.pulpculture.org