[lbo-talk] dumb & dumber

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 27 14:21:47 PDT 2005

>Couple of months ago I was in a custom shop in San Francisco and a guy
>walks in and says that he's going to a "pimp and ho" party. The guy
>behind the counter's response: "Aisle 6".
>
>-- adam

Go to this site and search on "pimp". There are multiple pages of costumes and shoes available, for adults and kids.

<http://www.brandsonsale.com/ca-004723.html>

Kid's long pimp suits, available in a variety of colors and sizes. Hat is optional and not included.

Includes jacket and matching pants Trimmed in zebra print fabric Jacket has pockets Hat, shirt and shoes not included

Available in child sizes: X-Small 4-6 Small 6-8 Medium 8-10 Large 10-12 X-Large 12-14