[lbo-talk] horse's mouth

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Oct 29 07:51:02 PDT 2005

Yeah, and you'd think a retired English professor with Marxist politics might be interested in the relations of discourse and power - how the powerful present themselves, directly or through their spokespersons, and how the media interpret what they hear. But when your eyes are on bigger forces, I guess press conferences are just distracting trivia.

Doug