[lbo-talk] Re: [PEN-L] Literature on Pensions?

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Oct 30 09:24:04 PST 2005

Thanks to Doug and Jim -- will be sure to read Teresa Ghilarducci, look into the references in her articles, and write her.

In the meantime, what do you think about this entry from Brad DeLong's blog?

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://monthlyreview.org> <http://mrzine.org> * Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: <http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/07/mahmoud- ahmadinejads-face.html>; <http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/07/chvez- congratulates-ahmadinejad.html>; <http://montages.blogspot.com/ 2005/06/iranian-working-class-rejects.html>