[lbo-talk] Rogue N.O. cops

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 09:46:08 PDT 2005

I think the larger point is that NO has disintegrated as a society, with its government, police, public health and other public resources completely overwhelmed. I was just listening to a CNN reporter at the Superbowl talking in shocked tones about seeing a man go into convulsions and die on the scene with no medical intervention. You get the impression that no one is in charge anywhere or has the slightest idea what to do next.

Carl