[lbo-talk] In Praise of Looting

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 22:36:34 PDT 2005

This is truly stunning . So you're starving, you're freezing, and you've got no water. There's a store near you with food, clothes, and water. But you're not supposed to go into the store to get anything cause that's looting? Or, what, you're supposed to leave money? Where?

The journalists may be too stupid to see it, but do Americans really accept this?

Joanna