[lbo-talk] Illegal drug disruptions in N.O.

Jim from_alamut at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 04:34:53 PDT 2005

There is one cultural element that has not been discussed thru all of this and that is the dirutption of the illegal drug trade (and with it its underground economy).

At work last night (I work at a crisis center in SW missouri) watching the video of N.O., we came to the conclusion that alot of the people there are starting suffer from drug and alcholol withdrawal. NO one is talking about this and we started to make predictions about the suicide rate. Expected it to rise dramatically over the next few days (dont know if anyone is even talking about suicide deaths yet?).

Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA

My latest books:

"The Shia Imami Ismaili Muslims: A Short Introduciton" http://www.lulu.com/content/114194

"Pure Land Now!" http://www.lulu.com/content/116320