[lbo-talk] Waiting for a Leader / Genocide

amadeus amadeus amadeus482000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 07:32:35 PDT 2005

The UN General Assembly in 1948 defined genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

I see A-C occurring right now in New Orleans, most likely D and possibly E. Some articles below. --adx

http://newstandardnews.net/content/index.cfm/items/2307