[lbo-talk] Creativity and Thuggishness

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 14:18:14 PDT 2005

--- andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Creativity and thuggishness are not
> > > "contradictories" , are they ?
>
> My point exactly. But most of the high class talent
> fled the Nazis, Schmitt, Heidegger, and (more
> ambiguously) Riefenstahl and Heisenberg being
> exceptions. Apparently even Junger found them to
> thuggish.

Junger's anti-Nazi book Marble Cliffs rocks.

Heidegger, I believe, was trailed and watched by the Gestapo in the late 1930s.

I think Charles wants to condemn Western (whatever that means when talking about ancient Macedonia) civilization en masse. He's not uptight over Genghis Khan, who ruled over the largest empire in history.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!