[lbo-talk] NO saved

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 2 22:05:33 PDT 2005

At 12:32 AM 9/3/2005, Gary? wrote:
>when I wake in the morning I expect to see peace throughout the land.
>Bill O'Reilly has ordered buses for the Convention Centre and Geraldo has
>cried with a baby in his arms, problem solved ! Oh the humanity
>
>Gary?
>ride si sapis

Jerry kept saying, over and over again, "Let these people walk out of here."

THis has got to be some kind of joke right? Send waves of thousands of people's to walk the highways to the next city? Riiiiiiiiiight While they are using the highways to get buses in and out, supplies in and out. What a recipe for another disaster. What an asshole. That whole scene was soooooooo staged. It was pathetic.

There is some meme going around about them just walking out of there, because this isn't the first time I've seen it suggested. It was even suggested that the reason why they didn't just walk out, when they didn't hae a car, was because they were lazy, fat asses. Uh. I don't know if the guy was just tweaking us (Joe?), but obviously that guy doesn't understand the stupidity of _walking_ anywhere when a hurricane is coming at you. As the people who escaped Tampa and ended up getting hit with tornadoes in Central FL found out, moving inland when a hurricane is heading your way doesn't mean you're safe.

Kelley