[lbo-talk] Inspirational

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 01:33:16 PDT 2005

I think it was Max Horkheimer who said something along the lines of "Cynicism is the worst form of conformity." I wonder if that includes misanthropy.

----

"Fuck the people who didn't want to leave. If I were to donate any money to these socalled relief efforts, it'd be for the animals whose owneres didn't leave and and now their cats and dogs are jacked up. Speaking of which, I'd love to see Shepard Smith standing in 4 feet of water trying to get 'the scoop' get bit to hell by some wayward alligator whose swamp is overflowing. Now THAT would be some shit.

And I DO NOT FEEL BAD for the people who were 'too poor' or 'too old' to evacuate. If someone told you 'Get the fuck out of here or you'll DIE,' then I'd leave! This was a Cat 5 storm coming right at these people's houses and they just fucking stayed there, now my tax dollars have to pay for the helicopters for these people who are sitting on their roof waiting to be rescued. Fucking morons, every one of them. Of course it sucks to have lost all your shit, but you know what? It's just stuff and you're going to get a shitload of money to get more stuff. Irreplaceable photos and valuables? You shoulda packed up and left when you had the chance. I have no sympathy for these people. "

http://www.livejournal.com/users/greeneyed_devil/646201.html

-B