[lbo-talk] Help for transcribing NOLA scanners/ interdictor

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Sat Sep 3 07:53:28 PDT 2005

At 10:25 AM 9/3/2005, lbo at inkworkswell.com wrote:
>Forwarded from the very creative and self-sacrificing B.K. DeLong
>who has decided to donate two weeks of time to the Red Cross. If you
>didn't catch it, I forwarded a post from BK, who has talked about
>creating a way to form trust networks in order to make more sensible
>the process of offering people homes. We plan on doing the same --
>offering someone a place to live if they have family in the area or
>find a job in the area and need a place to crash for awhile. Check
>out his blog for details.

You flatter me way too much. Just trying to do what I can to help.

-- B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com +1.617.797.2472

http://bkdelong.mit.edu Work. http://www.brain-stream.com Play. http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org Potter. http://www.city-of-doors.com Sigil. http://www.hackerfoundation.org Future. http://www.osvdb.org/ Security. http://www.wkdelong.org Son.

PGP Fingerprint: 38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5 A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF: http://foaf.brain-stream.org