[lbo-talk] black vote

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 4 08:00:54 PDT 2005

I predict the biggest 2008 GOTV among blacks in history. If you thought the Black Caucus was pissed at Nader last election, if any third party tries to get them to mobilize votes to a third party candidate, he'll be more than cussed at.

I also predict the republicans will run a black candidate. Any black candidate, it doesn't matter who.

Their only other option is to Willie Hortonize the country and they'll be looking for every opportunity to find black people to blame for something, anything. They will build on NO and Karl Rove's plan will be to have his underlings scouring the news for evidence of black pathology. The thik tanks will pull out every single study they have on the books and the press release mill will start pumping out knews of the irredeemability of blacks. You get the picture.

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin