[lbo-talk] black vote

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Sep 4 08:59:06 PDT 2005

snitsnat wrote:

> I predict the biggest 2008 GOTV among blacks in history. If you thought
> the Black Caucus was pissed at Nader last election, if any third party
> tries to get them to mobilize votes to a third party candidate, he'll be
> more than cussed at.

That's pretty silly. The failure of the government to do anything in New Orleans is as much a Democrat problem as a Republican. Throw in the inaction of Democrats on the war and you have a situation where more and more people will be pissed at the government.

A good situation for the Greens, third parties, and us anarchists.

Chuck0