[lbo-talk] Counterpunch plagiarizes the Washington Monthly's K. Drum

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 09:49:23 PDT 2005

Then there was the Alan Cabal (ironic last name, eh!) piece in the Counterpunch print edition lauding that, "pacifist, " Ernst Zundel. http://www.google.com/search?q=Counterpunch%20Zundel http://hurryupharry.bloghouse.net/archives/2005/02/27/counterpunch.php http://zgrams.zundelsite.org/pipermail/zgrams/2004-March/000779.html

Frequent CP contributor, Michael Neumann (who his Dad Franz of the Frankfurt School in his grave must curse), in conversation w/ the, "Jewish Tribal Review, " a far right piece 'o crapola, " "I should perhaps have said I am very interested in truth, justice and understanding, but right now I have far more interest in helping the Palestinians. I would use anything, including lies, injustice and obfuscation, to do so. If an effective strategy means that some truths about the Jews don't come to light, I don't care. If an effective strategy means encouraging reasonable anti-Semitism or reasonable hostility to Jews, I don't care. If it means encouraging vicious racist anti-Semitism, or the destruction of the State of Israel, I still don't care."

Does dialectics explain how a just cause, Palestinian statehood is helped by lies?