[lbo-talk] Counterpunch plagiarizes the Washington Monthly's K. Drum

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 07:28:12 PDT 2005

Man, a few years ago they published a clearly made-up diatribe about how Putin (and his son) were traipsing through North America ordering prostitutes. Putin has no son. It was quite obviously pulled out of the writer's ass (kind of racist too). As far as I know it is still on their website. Disgraceful.