[lbo-talk] help!

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 15:05:33 PDT 2005

For several months, I have had monthly or more-than-monthly charges of $1.95 on my MasterCard bill, to a company called "TWX*AOL INST MSGR" which I presume is Time-Warner America On-Line Instant Messenger. I have struggled on and off to end these damn charges (which started because my son used AOL Instant Messenger, AIM, on his PC). When I talk to AOL, they send me to AIM, which has no phone service. I had MasterCard reverse two of the charges, in hopes that AIM or AOL would get back to me. Didn't work.

Is there any way to contact these folks? How can I end the charges?

do I have to call Elliott Spitzer?

if you're LBO, please respond off-list, because I'm currently not receiving LBO-talk in my e-mail. -- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Karl, paraphrasing Dante.