[lbo-talk] Socioeconomic Bulletin 2: The Settlements-Economic Cost to Israel

Bryan Atinsky bryan at indymedia.org.il
Tue Sep 6 16:49:50 PDT 2005

A couple weeks ago, we (The Alternative Information Center) published our second Socioeconomic Bulletin: The Settlements-Economic Cost to Israel, written by Israeli economist Shir Hever. We have html and pdf versions of it on our newly renovated website:

http://newsfromwithin.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=91&Itemid=70&lang=ISO-8859-1

Plus, we just put up several articles from the latest News from Within: http://newsfromwithin.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=213&Itemid=70&lang=ISO-8859-1

For that matter, please check out the whole renovated website, it has taken months in rebuilding, and I think it is lookin' pretty good.

http://newsfromwithin.org/