[lbo-talk] FW: CNN Breaking News

N P Childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 6 13:19:24 PDT 2005

The long, slow, painful processes of recovering from hurricane Katrina and letting us move on with our lives continues at CNN;

And thank God too, now we can move on to fresher and more current tragedies...................

PC

P.S. Gilligan was 70?

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo