[lbo-talk] I just flew in from Baltimore, and boy are my cliches tired!

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Tue Sep 6 16:20:24 PDT 2005

-----Original Message----- From: Wojtek Sokolowski

>You want to fly to Baltimore to Pittsburgh? Fine, but you need to fork over
$700 to $900 bucks and it will still take you 6 or more hours because there are no nonstop flights.

Not so. I just went to usair.com and tried booking a flight Baltimore-Pittsburg October 11 and back on October 22. Each flight is non-stop and takes right at an hour. The cost is $513.90 for the first one I looked at--I didn't price shop, but it adds: "Alternate flights for these dates as low as: US$ 296.20" Those are six-hour connecting flights. This is still a lot of money, or time, or both, but it's not nearly so bad as you say.

Thanks,

John A

see me fulminate at http://www.jzip.org/