[lbo-talk] Why the anti-reality bubble won't break

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Wed Sep 7 11:16:26 PDT 2005

I'm with Mark and Woj. Chuck, if you'd like to score some heroin and give up, as per their suggestions, I used to know Kansas City pretty well--just look for me in the park across from Union Station. I'll be OD'd under the War Memorial. And, Woj, if you want to fly out and join us, try usair.com as the fares there are typically lower than on Travelocity. I wouldn't want to keep you from a nice clean death.

Thanks,

John A

see me fulminate at http://www.jzip.org/