[lbo-talk] Chavez to Speak in NYC's Riverside Church on Sep. 16th

Cseniornyc at aol.com Cseniornyc at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 15:05:58 PDT 2005

Since the announcement of a talk by a respected world democratic left leader has caused such a controversy among diverse members of the list and even outright neo-con type of tirades from some, I apologize for it and promise I'll refrain for doing so again. I'll utilize other more left-friendly outlets for it. Cristobal Senior -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050909/559f13ea/attachment.htm>