[lbo-talk] News of LBO poster

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Sep 9 15:25:45 PDT 2005

Jan and I have just returned today from attending the marriage on September 4 of Yoshie Furuhashi and Mark Stansbery. Both the ceremony and the reception were among the most fun I have ever attended. The flavor of the whole is perhaps carried by the statement of Yoshie's father (translated from Japanese) at the reception; this was his first visit to the u.s. since Yoshie came here, and he said that after seeing how much she was loved by so many people, he was at peace. (Roughly from memory.) Both of her parents are wonderful people, as are the groom and his family.

Carrol