[lbo-talk] News of LBO poster

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sat Sep 10 07:06:15 PDT 2005

Carrol Cox wrote:

> Yoshie is flying to San Francisco with her parents, to make sure they
> get on their plane to Japan. It will be a couple days before she can
> respond to any of these congratulations.
>
> Carrol

I'm glad to add mine which I forgot to do in my last post. I don't know Yoshie personally and we've had our political disagreements, but I've always been very impressed by her strong intelligence, energy, and self-discipline - the kind of person I'd like to meet, and, in different times, join with in the same party. I wish I had an old banner I once saw at a friend's wedding to send along to her: "Better Wed Than Dead". All the best to her and her partner.