[lbo-talk] I'll...kick your fat ass across the Mexican border

Rilly A. Stagmire oudeis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:16:05 PDT 2005

This is a lie, Mr. " I'll...kick your fat ass across the Mexican border" Correct it. Now. If anyone wants to see what C. Senior wrote that started it all, write me.

---------- Message: 12 Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:57:24 EDT From: Cseniornyc at aol.com Subject: [lbo-talk] Private Hate Mail Gang Up To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Message-ID: <9a.2d307782.30537b64 at aol.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

As a result of posting a simple meeting for Hugo Chavez, I have received a series of verbally abusing private messages in my e-mail box by Michael Pugliese, then some one that calls himself "Autopletic", another one called Kelley and J M Hayes. There is another one I forget. Although, obviously, this ganging up private invasion of space has the purpose of intimidation, I doesn't do it to me one iota. However it does is annoying, and in spite that given the ideological flavor of a very active number of members I don't plan to participate much in the list, I'd still like to suggest the owner to protect the private e-mail addresses of the members (as other lists do) so as to minimize the unwelcome concerted incursions of aggressive zealots. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050909/1e4f1459/attachment.htm>