[lbo-talk] Chavez to Speak in NYC's Riverside Church on Sep. 16th

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 08:21:51 PDT 2005

A month or two ago, I posed a question, and never recieved an answer Although it might have been buried within multi-megabytes of verbiage and my eyes glazed over before I got to the pertinent paragrah.

My hypothesis: Michael Pugliese is a "bot", a script file( a real perl too!).

His intended function is to parse all email recieved by lbo, and respond with phrases that are diametrically, didactically, dialectically... ...in disagreement, and as I stated at the head, buried in multi-Mbs of verbiage that's vaguely related to the topic, the way Bill Griffith created Zippy the Pinhead... a computer spitting out pseudo-random phrases with an occasional on-target phrase woven in.

Bill? Is that you?

Comments?

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml