[lbo-talk] Private Hate Mail Gang Up

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:55:54 PDT 2005

Great article on Black Metal and fascism, http://oraclesyndicate.twoday.net/stories/605560/ . Kevin Coogan has alot of good info and analysis there about industrial music kultur too. As a big industrial fan in the 80's, I had alot of Throbbing Gristle releases, including the single of, "Zyklon B Zombie." (Never got the TG box set though, like a depressive anarchist friend at UCSC did.) A lefty feminist friend in Oakland was invited to fondle Genesis P-Orridge's genital piercings backstage once. She demurred.

A good piece of music by GPO that is great to blast at, "America is the bestus, freest nation ever, and if you use the 1st amendment to dissent, I'll kick your ass you faggot leftist, " type, is, http://www.discogs.com/release/93097 from the post-TG project, Psychic TV.