[lbo-talk] Charges? We Don't Need No Stinking Charges

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 12:58:01 PDT 2005

On Sunday, September 11, 2005 12:15 PM [PDT], Charles Brown <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> wrote:

I don't trust the government, especially the government involved in this , at all. So , the fact that the government is absolutely convinced ,etc. mean zero with me. <...>

I second that emotion.

~~~ "Under existing conditions, private capitalists inevitably control, directly or indirectly, the main sources of information (press, radio, education).

It is thus extremely difficult, and indeed in most cases quite impossible, for the individual citizen to come to objective conclusions and to make intelligent use of his political rights." --Albert Einstein

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml