[lbo-talk] public transportation [was: Private Hate Mail Gang Up]

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 07:18:00 PDT 2005

--- Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> wrote: As to the "better in Europe" trope - it depends where you live. If you compare New York to a European Podunk - you will get the inequality running one way, but if you compare a US Podunk or even a relatively large size city like Baltimore to a city of a comparable size in Europe, I am afraid the inequality will run in the reverse direction.

---

I know I've said this before, but Moscow has arguably the best metro system in the world, to which Wendy Lyon can probably attest since she was here taking it a few weeks ago.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!