[lbo-talk] public transportation [was: Private Hate Mail Gang Up]

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:23:38 PDT 2005

On 9/12/05, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I know I've said this before, but Moscow has arguably
> the best metro system in the world, to which Wendy
> Lyon can probably attest since she was here taking it
> a few weeks ago.

It's up there, all right. I was particularly impressed by how frequently the trains run. I never felt like I had to run to catch one because I knew there would be another one soon enough.

Quite a contrast with Dublin, which doesn't even have a metro, and where the traffic is so bad my commute is often quicker to walk (40 minutes) than to take the bus.